1. RUNGRADO 1ST OF MAY STADIUM – NORTH KOREA
The holds a total of 150,000 fans.
2. CAMP NOU – SPAIN
In 2016 it increased slightly to its current capacity of 99,354, but there are plans underway to increase it even further to 105,000 by 2021.
3. ESTADIO AZTECA – MEXICO
Michael Jackson ended his Dangerous Tour with five sold-out shows there in 1993, whilst U2 welcomed 110,000 people there in 2011.
4. FNB STADIUM – SOUTH AFRICA
In order to get it ready for the World Cup the ground the stadium increased its attendance capacity to 94,736.
5. ROSE BOWL STADIUM – UNITED STATES
Build Cost – $3.85 Million US Dollars
From 1972 until 1997 the capacity was 104,091. This was lowered to somewhere between 91,136 and 92,542 for the 1998 Rose Bowl. In 2011 upto date, the attendance was 94,118.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Silence over party stalwarts - 17, January 2020
- This day 17 January 2020 in Tanzanian’s history, world history and which celebrities were born today! - 17, January 2020
- Mbwana Samatta to move - 17, January 2020
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.