Polisi Tanzania striker Sixtus Sabilo says he will score more goals so that he can finish as league top scorer.
He said he will keep up the good work and challenge Meddie Kagere who is the leading goal scorer.
Sabilo recently joined Polisi Tanzania from Kinondoni Municipal Counsel Football Club. He scored his first two goals for Polisi Tanzania as they won over Kagera Sugar by two goals to one.
Speaking to press after the match, Sabilo says he was not in good form since joining the new team. He admits that his two goals encourage him to work hard and become one of the top scorers as he was at Stand United.
“For a long time I did not score any goals, I was not in good shape, but I see myself improving.”
He says his target is to score more than 10 goals in the remaining fixtures of Vodacom Premier League. So he can be one of the league top scorers like Meddie Kagere and other strikers.
The goal scorer standings of this season so far stand as follows;
- 10 goals – Meddie Kagere, Simba Sports Club Striker.
- 08 goals – Paul Nonga, Lipuli Football Club.
- 07 goals – Daruesh Saliboko, Lipuli Football Club
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Silence over party stalwarts - 17, January 2020
- This day 17 January 2020 in Tanzanian’s history, world history and which celebrities were born today! - 17, January 2020
- Mbwana Samatta to move - 17, January 2020
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.