Newly appointed Tanzania head coach, Etienne Ndayiragije has announced 26 players for the first time. Tanzania will play Kenya in the first fixture of CHAN 2020 qualifying match.
Among the player to be included is KMC goalkeeper and former national team goal keeper, Juma Kaseja. It is almost six year since his last appearance in Tanzania National team.
The national team is including players from 7 clubs only and one under 17 player.
- Simba Sports Club – 6 players ( Aishi Manula, Gadiel Michael, Erasto Nyoni, Jonas Mkude, Ibrahim Ajib, John Bocco and Hassan Dilunga.
- Yanga Sports Club – 5 players ( Metacha Mnata, Paul Godfrey, Yondan Kelvin, Abdulaziz Makame, Feisal Toto).
- Azam Football Club – 7 players ( David Mwantika, Mudathir Yahaya, Saloum Aboubakar, Masoud Abdallah, Frank Domayo, Iddy Naldo, Shaban Chilunda).
- KMC – 3 players ( Juma Kaseja, Salim Aiyee, Boniface Maganga).
- Namungo Football Club – 1 player ( Paul Ngalema).
- Coastal Union Football Club – 1 player ( Ayoub Lyanga).
- Polisi Tanzania Football Club – 1 player ( Iddi Mobi).
Kelvin John is the only player in National Team from the under 17 national team. Azam Football Club is the only leading club with 7 players followed by Simba Sports Club with 6 players and Yanga Sports Club with 5.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- 11 richest celebrities in the world - 24, August 2019
- Countries with the highest infections rate of HIV/AIDS - 24, August 2019
- Hi Tanzania! Here’s your daily horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 24 August 2019 - 24, August 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.