Tanzania football Federation terminates Emmanuel Amunike contract as national team head coach following poor performance of the national team.
The former Nigeria National team player fails to improve the team result and football in last 10 matches.
Tanzania Football Federation through their official Instagram page announces the agreement termination.
“Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) and national team head coach, we agreed on terminating the contract between us”.
TFF will announce new caretaker coach for leading the teams in coming matches.
Here are National team statistics since Amunike took over.
- Plays 10 official matches and win 2 and draw 2 in all competitions.
- Losses 6 matches, including Afcon group stage matches.
- Scores 8 goals and concede 14 goals.
- Having 22% of winning assurance percentage.
Emmanuel Amunike set his records as well as he took Tanzania into African Cup of Nation after 38 years.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Hi Tanzania! Here’s your daily horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 18 September 2019 - 18, September 2019
- 8 Most Famous Walls In The World - 18, September 2019
- Most affectionate cat breeds that love to cuddle - 18, September 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.