Here are the 6 richest presidents of Africa in 2019
6. Cyril Ramaphosa ($450 million)
Cyril Ramaphosa is the current president of South Africa.
According to Time Magazine Cyril Ramaphosa was among the most influential people in 2019. Cyril Ramaphosa net worth was $450 million in 2015.
5. Paul Kagame ($500 million)
Paul Kagame, the president of Rwanda was born in October 1957, in Tambwe Ruanda-Urundi.
He rose into power in 2000. He is worth $500 million.
4. Uhuru Kenyatta ($500 million)
Uhuru Kenyatta is the current president of Kenya serving his second term as the 4th ruler of the republic.
He was born in 1961 October 26th. Sources estimate Uhuru Kenyatta’s net worth to be $500 million.
3. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo ($600 million)
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is the 2nd and incumbent president of Equatorial Guinea.
He has been in power since 1979.
He was born on June 5th, in the year 1942. As of 2019, his net worth stood at $600 million.
2. Ali Bongo Ondimba ($1 billion)
Ali Bongo Ondimba is the president of Gabon and among the top richest presidents in Africa.
He is worth $1 billion. He has been in power since 2009 October.
1. Mohammed VI ($5.8 billion)
Mohammed VI the king of Morocco is worth $5.8 billion.
He was born in 1964August 21st. He was number five in the Forbes List of top richest in Africa in 2015.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- 11 richest celebrities in the world - 24, August 2019
- Countries with the highest infections rate of HIV/AIDS - 24, August 2019
- Hi Tanzania! Here’s your daily horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 24 August 2019 - 24, August 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.