Africa is an amazing place. Made up of 54 countries, the most spoken language is Arabic, hottest Continent, largest dessert and of course the most beautiful people. Here are a few things I bet you don’t know about Africa.
(1) Africa is the most centrally located continent in the world. Both the prime meridian (0 degrees longitude), and the equator (0 degrees latitude) cut across it.
(2) Africa’s largest country is Sudan. It has a total area of 967,940 square miles (2.5 million sq km). The smallest country on the continent is The Seychelles, which is an island nation covering just 453 sq. km (175 sq. miles).
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Yanga Sports Club travels to face Townships Rollers this August 24th - 21, August 2019
- Hi Tanzania! Here’s your daily horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 20 August 2019 - 20, August 2019
- 8 most beautiful hotels in Africa - 19, August 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.