Africa is an amazing place. Made up of 54 countries, the most spoken language is Arabic, hottest Continent, largest dessert and of course the most beautiful people. Here are a few things I bet you don’t know about Africa.
(1) Islam is the dominant religion in Africa. Christianity is the second. Arabic is also the most widely-spoken language in Africa.
(2) Islam is the dominant religion in Africa. Christianity is the second. Arabic is also the most widely-spoken language in Africa.
(3) About 38% of all Christians are projected to be living in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) by 2050.
Latest posts by Michael Tembo (see all)
- 3 Facts about Africa you should know - 19, April 2019
- Learn 4 new things you didn’t know about Africa – where in Africa do the fastest middle distance runners come from? - 12, April 2019
- 4 Interesting facts about Africa - 6, April 2019
My Name is Michael Tembo, from Dowa District, Mkulula Chisomba Village, born on the 23 October 1994. I’m Christian, a member of the Malawi Assemblies of God. I grew up in Lilongwe where I went to school, in 2015 I completed my Malawi School Certificate of Education at which point I was selected for various Universities. As a proud of Malawi I am passionate about leaning and growing businesses to support Malawi in becoming a great Nation. I’m currently the Regional Supervisor for TheNews.mw, a news website for young Malawi’ people.