1.Trift Bridge – Switzerland
The Trift Bridge is situated in the Alps of Gadmen.
This is a 180 meters long and 110 meters high bridge of Switzerland.
2. Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge – UK
Is situated in Antrim Town, Northern Ireland, UK. The 21 meters long pathway has the height of 30 meters.
It takes a lot of courage to the tourists to cross this bridge.
3. Vitim River Bridge, Russia
Only a handful of people have ever crossed this bridge and survived.
It’s iced over for most of the year, isn’t wide enough for a car and has no railings.
4. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Canada.
Is situated in North Vancouver, British Columbia, across the Capilano River.
It’s 450 feet long and 230 feet high. .
5. Marienbrucke- GERMANY
Is situated in Germany, built to connect two cliffs to each other, this stunning yet dangerous bridge is constructed close to the Bavarian Alps.
6. Langkawi Sky Bridge. Kedah, Malaysia
Built in 2004, this pedestrian bridge is 700 meters above sea level.
7. Aiguille du Midi – France
It is narrow and has a height of about 12600 feet above the sea level.
8. Royal Gorge Bridge, USA
Located in Cañon City, Colorado, it’s actually a tourist attraction. It was built in 1929.
9. Ghasa – Nepal
Is situated in Gus Village, Nepal.
10. Deception Pass Bridge, Washington
Is located in Deception Pass State Park, Washington.
Is 1,486 feet long and is about 180 feet above the water level.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- 11 richest celebrities in the world - 24, August 2019
- Countries with the highest infections rate of HIV/AIDS - 24, August 2019
- Hi Tanzania! Here’s your daily horoscope and Lucky Numbers for 24 August 2019 - 24, August 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.