Often, when we speculate to think about richest people in the world, we cannot imagine of a woman in the list.
Some of which have acquired the wealth from their ancestral properties while some have made it to the list with their own diligence and incredible dedication.
There are a few of the women who did it by taking powerful initiative and climbed the ladder of success.
They began their long journey of struggle with just effort and goal orientation:
1. Francoise Bettencourt Meyer (Net Worth – $46.5 billion)-European
2. Alice Louise Walton (Net Worth – $41.5 Billion)-American
3. Jacqueline Mars (net Worth – $23.6 billion)- Australian
4. Jacqueline Mars (net Worth – $23.6 billion)- American
5. Yang Huiyan (Net Worth – $21.9 billion)-Chineese
6. Laurene Powell Jobs (Net Worth – $18.8 Billion)-American
7. Gina Rinehart (Net Worth – $17.4 Billion)-Australian
8. Iris Fontbona (Net worth – $16.3 Billion)-Chilean
9. Abigail Johnson (Net Worth – $15.9 Billion)-American
10. Charlene De Carvalho-Heineken (Net Worth – $15.8 Billion)-UK
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Two major changes in Tanzania Premier League before the kick off updates - 25, August 2019
- 11 richest celebrities in the world - 24, August 2019
- Countries with the highest infections rate of HIV/AIDS - 24, August 2019
TheAfrican.com is a network of news websites covering news, lifestyle, sport, business and entertainment for Young Africans across the continent. Malawi.TheAfrican.com is specifically targeted at Malawians living and working in Malawi.